Education: In 1974-1979 gg. Studied at Chernivtsi State University Faculty of Geography. In 1979-1982 gg. Was a postgraduate student in the Department (now – Institute) Geography of NAS of Ukraine. Candidate of Geographical Sciences (1984). In 1992. graduated from the Ivano-Frankivsk Institute of Intellectual Church and was ordained a priest. In 1993-1994. Studied at doctoral Ukrainian Free University (Munich, Germany), which he successfully graduated in 1994 with a thesis for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy on the theme: “Religious his philosophy.” In 1997-2001 gg. Studied at doctoral Theological Faculty University of Franz Leopold (m. Inzbruk, Austria), where he defended his thesis for the degree of Doctor of Theology on “Ukrainian Catholic Church in the context of Vatican II” (2001). November 2004 studied in doctoral Prycarpathian University, which finished earlier defended a thesis for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy on the theme: “Ukrainian Catholicism: genesis and identity”.
Main courses are read by the teacher: Introduction to Religious Studies, Geography of Religions, History of church-state relations in the context of the Second Vatican Council, phenomenology of religion, practical religion, Canon Law, Principles of Theology, Comparative Ethics, fundamental theology, Ukrainian Christian rite.
Historical roots and establishment of Ukrainian-Vatican relations doberesteyskyy grids in period / / Ukraine and Vatican. Series technologies. – Vol. And Ukrainian .:-Vatican relations in the context of social and interfaith problems / Pod Society. Ed. PhD. A.Kolodnoho, Doctor of History O.Reyenta, PhD. P.Yarotskoho, PhD. L.Fylypovych, PhD. S.Kyyaka. – Ivano-Frankivsk – Kyiv, 2008. – P. 95-103.
• UGCC in the struggle to preserve and restore its identity in the 80 years of the twentieth century. / / State and Church in Ukraine during the Soviet era: Collected articles on materials of the II Ukrainian scientific conference (18-19 October 2007). – Poltava, 2008. – P. 225-231.
Ukrainian Catholicism as the spokesman of theological and religious stadyes-Ukrainian national identity / / Religion and Society. – 2008. – №1. – C. – 86-91.
• The ecumenical dimension in the mystical traditions of Catholicism and Orthodoxy / / Herald Precarpathian University. Philosophical and psychological science. – Ivano-Frankivsk, 2008. – Volume XI – S. 100 – 105.
• Current issues of pastoral and educational activity of the UGCC in Galicia: university aspect / / Scientific works: philosophy, sociology, psychology. – Ivano-Frankivsk, 2008. – Volume XI – Part 1 – S. 138 – 142.
• Spiritual Ukrainian Catholic paradigm: historical roots / / History of Religions in Ukraine. Scientific Yearbook. – Lviv: Logos, 2008 -Knyha II – S. 149 – 156.
• Identity of Eastern Christianity in the context of the universal Church: the Ukrainian side / / Religion and Society. – 2008. – №2. – C – 8-11.
• Sources of Ukrainian religious, spiritual and cultural aspects / / Ethnicity and culture. – 2008. – № 4-5. – P. 33-42.
• Word of the originator / / Kyyak about. Roman Andrew. Pearls of Christian wisdom. – Ivano-Frankivsk, 2008. – P. 5-11.
• The mystical experience of Catholicism from the Middle Ages to the present / / Mystyko-эzoterycheskyu movement in theory and practice. History. Psychology. Philosophy: Sb.materyalov / ed. SV Pakhomov Yu Zavhorodneho, SV Kapranovs. – SPb., – 2008. – P. 101-107.
Kyіak S.R.Identychnist Ukrainian Catholicism: genesis, problems and prospects: Monograph. – Ivano-Frankivsk: New Dawn. 2006. – 632 p.
• S.R. Kyyak Religious and church factor in the development of civil society: Ukrainian Catholic aspect / S.R. Kyіak / / Religious freedom. Church-state policy in Ukraine as a factor of formation of civil society. – №14. – 2009. – P. 130-134.
• S.R. Kyіak Synthesis of spiritual and religious and national identification in the Ukrainian historical process / SR Kyyak / / Religion in the context of social and cultural transformations transformations Ukraine. Col. Monograph / / Ukrainian Religious Studies. – Kyiv, 2009. – №50. – P. 204-210.
• S.R. Kyіak Saving modes Christian family – the most perfect moral-social principle of protection of human life / S.R. Kyіak / / Bioethics in public health and medical education: Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference March 26-27, 2009 .. – Lviv: LNMU Danylo Galician, 2009. – P. 229-231.
• S.R. Kyіak Cordocentrism Ukrainian Catholic, theological and philosophical foundations / SR Kyyak / / Scientific Journal of Ivano-Frankivsk Theological Academy “Good Shepherd”: Collection of Science. works. – Ivano-Frankivsk: Type-in-Ivano-Frankivsk Theological Academy, 2009. – №2. – Theology. – P. 90-100.
• S.R. Kyіak Atheism, cultural and religious identity of the Ukrainian Catholicism / SR Kyyak / / Galician Metropolis in the history of European Christianity: Proceedings of the International Conference. – Galich, 14 May 2009. -Halych: Information and publishing department of the National reserve “Ancient Galich”. – 2009. – P. 29-38.
• S.R. Kyіak. Ukrainian Catholicism: historical experience of European integration ecclesiological / SR Kyyak / / Ukraine and the Vatican in the context of cultural and civilizational dialogue: Past and Present: Sir. Science. Coll .. Coll. №3. – According to the Society. Ed. P. Yarotskiy etc .. -Kiev, 2009. – P. 45-55.
S.R. Kyіak. Catholic paradigm implementing social mobility Church / S.R. Kyіak / / Scientific works: philosophy, sociology, psychology. – Ivano-Frankivsk, 2008. – Volume XI. – Part 1. – S. 138 – 142.
• S.R. Kyіak. Theological-Religious Catholicism features being: Ukrainian context / SR Kyyak // Religion and Society. – 2010. – №1. – 14 p.
• Kyіak S. Vatican II religious and social problems of our time: Textbook. – Zhovkva: Missionary, 2011. – 304p.
• Kyiak S. Comparative Ethics: Educational advice for students of specialties “Religious” and “philosophy.” – Ivano-Frankivsk: Publisher OI PP Marhitych – 2011. – 53C.
• ecumenical and interfaith relations in Ukraine in XVI-XXI centuries. – Greek Catholic experience Carpathians //: man, ethnicity, Civilization: Scientific journal of the problems of Carpathian. – Ivano-Frankivsk, 2011-2012. – № 3. – P. 20 – 26.
• History theological and spiritual and cultural foundations of ecumenical relations Christians Kyivan tradition in the Carpathian region // Christian interfaith relations, European and Ukrainian experience: International scientific conference (Galich 11-12 May 2012). – Galich, 2012. – S. 17 – 25.
Galician cross-encolpions XI-XIII centuries .. reliquaries XI-XIII centuries .. Galician Russia // Scientific Herald Ivano-Frankivsk Theological Academy “Good Shepherd”: Collection of Science. works. – Ivano-Frankivsk: Type-in Ivano-Frankivsk Theological Academy, 2011-2012. – Theology. – Issue .. 4. – P. 217-232.
• The origins of spiritual and religious revival in Galicia in the fight for the legalization of the UGCC in the 80th .. twentieth century. // Tysmenytsia in the past and the present: history, economy and culture: Proceedings of scientific conference devoted to the 950th anniversary of the city. Tysmenytsia (18 May 2012) / Ivano-Frankovsk: Lily-HB, 2012. – P. 152-163 .
• Respect Kyiak S. of St. Basil the Great in Galicia-Volyn Rus (XII – XIV century.) / Kyiak S., Koval I. // Orthodoxy in Ukraine: Proceedings of II All-Ukrainian Conference / [ed. arhiyep. Epiphany (Dumenko) and prot. Vitaly Clos]. – Kyiv: Kyiv Orthodox Theological Academy, 2012. – S. 233 – 242.
• Kyiak S. St. Basil the Great – the patron of rulers of Galicia-Volyn Rus XII – XIV century. / S. Kyyak, J. Smith, R. Paholok // Order of St. Basil the Great in the context of historical and religious processes in Ukraine: the 300th anniversary Buchach Basilian monastery foundation materials of international scientific research conference. – Buchach, 2012. – S. 178 – 189.
• Kyiak C. World tripol antiquities by Yaroslav Pasternak / Kyiak S., Koval I. // Ethnicity and culture. – 2011 – 2012. – № 8-9. – S. 175 – 183.
Kyiak S. Ukrainian Greek Catholic diaspora in the context of contemporary globalization // History of religion in Ukraine: in 10 vols., Ed. prof. A.Kolodnoho / Editors: A.Kolodnyy (Chairman) and others. / Religion and Church in the history of Ukrainian diaspora. T. 9. – K .: Ukrainian publishing consortium and UAR, 2013. – P. 98-109.
• Kyiak S. Formation and prospects of the UGCC in the diaspora // History of religion in Ukraine: in 10 vols., Ed. prof. A.Kolodnoho / Editors: A.Kolodnyy (Chairman) and others. / Religion and Church in the history of Ukrainian diaspora. T. 9. – K .: Ukrainian publishing consortium and UAR, 2013. – P. 124-150.
Kyiak S. Problems Abrahamic religions dialogue in the light of the Second Vatican Council // Abrahamic religions in Ukraine: history, ethnocultural offs, interfaith relations: Materials of All-Ukrainian scientific conference. – Galich, 24 May 2013. – Galich: Information and publishing department of the National reserve “Ancient Galich”, 2013. – S. 13 – 19.
• Kyiak S. Religious source of Galician emigration / Kyiak S., Koval I. // world as a factor strengthening the state of Ukraine in the international community “… my countrymen in Ukraine and not in Ukraine …”: Coll. Materials Fourth International Scientific Conference (within the IV International Congress of the World Ukrainians). – Lviv, Lviv Polytechnic National University Publishing House, 2013. – S. 405 – 408.
• Kyiak S. Issues of church-state relations, religious freedom and human dignity in the context of the Second Vatican Council // Ukrainian Religion: Scientific Journal “Ukraine and the Vatican: before and after the Second Vatican Council.” – 2013. – Vol. 66 – S. 46 – 55.
• Kyiak S. Galic and communication Drevneho Novgorod: cultural-historically and spiritually-relyhyoznыy context / Kyiak S., Smith J. // Problems Rossiyskogo samosoznanyya: patryotyzm, hrazhdanstven Patriotic-ness and culture (for 200-day anniversary of co H Birth .In. State-kevycha): materials Mezhdunarodnoy 10th scientific conference (Moscow, 3 October 2013 g, Belgorod, 8-10 October 2013 g); pod Society. Ed. SA Nikolsky / t In-Philosophy. Ros. Acad. Science, Belhorodskyy state. nat. yssl. Univ. – M .; Belgorod, ID “Belgorod” NYU “belgae”, 2013. – P. 130-136.
Kyiak Sviatoslav. Ukrainian Catholicism and Second Vatykanskyy Cathedral / Monohrafyya. – Saarbruecken: LAP LAMBERT Academicc Publishing, 2014. – 99 p.
Kyiak Sviatoslav. Brief Historical Chronicle Ukrainian-Vatican relations / Sviatoslav Kyyak // Ukraine – Vatican – Europe [electronic resource]. – 2015. – Access: http://ua-va-eu.com.ua/?cat=3.
Provides scientific support two graduate students. Under the guidance of prof. SR Kyyak were protected 2 dissertations kandydattski – O. Savchuk on “The origin and development of the social teaching of the Ukrainian Greek Catholics” and Skrynnik NM on “national problem in Ukrainian Greek Catholics: religious analysis.”